Saturday, April 23, 2005

Pimptology 101

here's a conversation i had with a friend who asked for my pimp advice. it's a funny conversation so i decided to share it with you guys.

him: i know y u didnt receive a package
him: tis because it wasnt sent
him: lol
him: its on its way now
me: oh
me: that would explain it

him: yes senor
me: so what's up man
him: not much
him: i need yr pimp advice
me: ahah
me: ok
me: what's up

him: well, these two girls asked me out to lunch
tomorrow
me: and that's a problem
me: jaja

him: and well, they r both cute......
me: ok
him: but i like one of em
me: ok
me: and then
me: u want to pimp both?
me: jaja
me: or what

him: no
him: i want yr advice on how to convert this lunch
into more
him: and not in a dirty way
me: acha
him: lol
me: well if you like the girl
me: be interesting....which you are naturally
me: and....be interested in her
me: be relax
me: try not to impress
me: be yourself

me: any girl will like you for you....all my
friends that have met you like you
me: soooooooooooo
me: just be normal

him: hahaha
me: ur be fine
him: i like yr advice
me: jaja
me: ah....another thing
him: yes boss
me: don't forget to call her after you go out
me: say u had a great time....blah
blah.....that you would like to do it again sometime
me: call her the next day...not the same day
me: but don't forget to do it...because then
she'll think you forgot about her
me: 2 days pass is too much a wait
me: ;)
me: maybe you can get into text
messaging...and text her the same night...but not a
phone call
me: u have to keep her hooked
me: jajaj
me: it's a complex process
me: but you'll get it
me: jaja
me: oh listen....i have to get to

class..........let me know how it went
him: lol
him: ok
him: thnx
me: take her to eat somewhere where u feel
comfortable
me: maybe even somewhere u know the menu and
the food

him: this all sounds like too much work....lol
me: jajaj
me: pimping isn't easy

him: i think id rather sleep
me: jajaja
me: lol
me: laters bro...good luck
me: ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home