Monday, November 07, 2005

Catch of the Day: SHARK


$65 for Deep Sea Fishing
$3 for 2 cokes and a bag of Doritos on the OSPREY
$20 tip to the first mate of the OSPREY
$10 for gutting and filleting shark
Catching your first shark: priceless
"Shark on, Shark On!!!" that's what the deck hands of the OSPREY yelled the moment my rod bent like fat albert was on the other end. 8 hours of deep sea fishing and a sun burn was worth it after catching my first shark. What inspired me to go shark fishing? Well I guess you can say wathing ESPN's "Monster Shark Tournament" sparked my interest. There're few things in life that excite as much as having a shark on the end of your fishing pole.
Sharking being clean.
More Shark Pics

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuantas libras llevas...7? Unas 15 mas y con eso esta bien

23:51  
Blogger peleli said...

bueno este triburon peso 15 libras... es un triburon chico pero te todos modos es un triburon

00:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home