Sunday, July 24, 2005

City of Love....Paris


well im in paris and their keyboards suck..... its good to be back in paris, enjoying the views and the city. excited to see the end of le tour du france well ho,eboy lance armstrong will win his 7th straight tour. unfortunately its raining but its worth the rain. also tonight i will be going to le moulen rouge which should be loads of fun and all very entertaining as hans would say. want to make a shout out to sergio, thanks for the email, dont worry bro i already bought you something ;] and did the hurricance affect you in any way? are u ok?
well i have been to the effiel tower; dotre dame; arc de trumiphe and all that frenchie stuff: im getting ready to be done with this tour: loads of fun. paris is qa city that you need to bring a special someone. to bad for me i have no special someone in my life right now but to all you ladies out there, im thinking of you..... its pretty crazy here in paris right now with the tour finishing today: im more worried about going back to london with all the bombs... say a little prayer for me that i make it safely to birmingham for my concerts. im a little nervous about the concerts, but if the crowd modivates us, we will have an awesome time. saludos a mi grupo sal y luz k ya estan en birmingham. au revoir from paris!
eLi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say your blog is very entertaining at the moment. And makes me want to more than anything be in Europe living it up. Que rico estar allĂ­!!! You better get me something...even if it's just a postcard...I'll be happy.

Here's my address:
6782 Poppy Hills Ln. Apt. 833
Charlotte, NC 28226

Ciao - Se cuidan!!!
~ Daisina

13:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home