Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Munich-Austria-Venice


Left munich this morning, someone told me that beer would not give me a hangover because it was all natural with no chemicals, hmmm they lied, thanks hans. i didnt feel well this morning sooo i just slept at the back of the bus. the drive from munich to austria was breath taking. we stopped in austria, a stop that was not programmed and it was wonderful. austria has been one of my favorite stops, definitely have to come back to austria. we continued through to italy. if i had a choice where i wanted to live it would be in the italian aps....wow. i chatted with several girls on that bus ride, first time i didnt sleep. we talked about all sort of things but mainly girls, in specific one in eagle pass. they opened my eyes and my soul is at peace, and im enjoying my trip now, worry free, stress free, and with no strings around my neck. we arrived in venice, great hotel. we all went out last night. some had more fun than others ;) some people got in trouble, but everyone is living it up like theres no tomorrow. i was a little scared of drinking because of my previous night, but the australians really push you and i had to represent mexico well. so i did! and that was that.
goodnight from italy.
eLi
p.s. enjoy the pics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home